POLICY ON THE USE OF “COOKIES”
THIS WEBSITE USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
1: Required cookies: These cookies are required to enable you to navigate the site and use its functionality.
2. Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. L.A. Fitness Group Ltd uses these cookies to help us understand how our customers get to our website and how they use it. This information is used only to enable L.A. Fitness Group Ltd to improve your use of the website. All the information collected through these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
BEING MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE COOKIES WE USE, WE USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE:
1. __cfduid – Cloudflare cookie – The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor’s machine is trusted (e.g. because they’ve completed a challenge within our Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
2. _ga – Google Analytics cookie (stored for 2 years) By default, analytics.js uses a single, first-party cookie named _ga to store the Client ID, but the cookie’s name, domain, and expiration time can all be customized. Other cookies created by analytics.js include _gid, AMP_TOKEN and _gac_. These cookies store other randomly generated ids and campaign information about the user.
3. _gat – Google Analytics cookie (stored for 1 minute) Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
4. _gid – Google Analytics cookie (stored for 24 hours) By default, analytics.js uses a single, first-party cookie named _ga to store the Client ID, but the cookie’s name, domain, and expiration time can all be customized. Other cookies created by analytics.js include _gid, AMP_TOKEN and _gac_. These cookies store other randomly generated ids and campaign information about the user.
You can find more information about cookies, including what cookies are stored on your device and how to manage and delete them on www.allaboutcookies.org.
AMENDMENTS TO THE PRESENT POLICY ON THE USE OF “COOKIES”
Last updated May 2018